Thursday, January 12, 2006

Ellis County GOP filings

Candidate filings

The Ellis County Republican Party drew numbers for ballot placement on Thursday afternoon. The following is the order in which candidates will appear on the March 7 Republican Primary ballot (office, candidates, with (I) denoting incumbents):

U.S. Senator
Kay Bailey Hutchison (I)

U.S. Representative, Dist. 6
Joe Barton (I)

Governor
Rhett R. Smith
Rick Perry (I)
Star Locke
Larry Killgore

Lt. Governor
David Dewhurst (I)
Tom Kelly

Railroad Commissioner
Buck Werner
Elizabeth Ames Jones (I)

Justice, Supreme Court, Place 2
Steve Smith
Don Willett (I)

State Representative, District 10
Jim Pitts (I)
Q.D. “Duke” Burge

40th Judicial District Court
Gene Knize (I)
Dan Altman

Ellis County Court at Law, No. 1
Bob Carroll (I)

Ellis County Court at Law, No. 2
Gene Calvert, Jr. (I)

Ellis County District Clerk
Melanie Price Reed
Anne Grant
Cathy Beer

Ellis County Judge
Cindy Sibley-Thayer
Chad Adams (I)

Ellis County Clerk
Cindy Polley (I)

Ellis County Treasurer
Ron Langenheder (I)
Greg Wilhelm

Ellis County Commissioner, Precinct 2
Terry Gregory
Richard Lansing Trees Sr.
Billy A. (Bill) Dodson
Larry D. Jones (I)

Ellis County Commissioner, Precinct 4
Ron Brown (I)
Steven Skipper

Ellis County Justice of the Peace, No. 1
Bill Woody (I)

Ellis County Justice of the Peace, No. 2
Jackie Miller, Jr. (I)

Ellis County Justice of the Peace, No. 4
Alan Gell
Linda M. Sibley (I)
Kevin J. McDonnell

No comments: