What Pastors Need to Know About the Internet
Rick Warren's Pastors.com covers some important ground with 8 Things Pastors Need to Know About eMinistry, written by Terrell Sanders of MinistryCom:
1. Your target audience for church growth is Internet-savvy.
2. Your Web site will be your "first impression" for many people.
3. If you're not on the Web, you don't exist to many people.
4. Seekers will visit your Web site before attending your services.
5. A whole generation exists that will seek "religion" online.
6. The Web site is too critical to be run by a volunteer.
7. You can't afford a cheap site.
8. People are viewing your current Web site right now.