Friday, February 09, 2007

Upset with Blogger

I'm a bit upset - I've had trouble logging into Blogger all morning.
I tried to migrate to the new Blogger months ago. While it was still in Beta.
And all the time I've been told, "Sorry. We can't migrate your blog now. Please be patient. We'll let you know when you can."
Well, now when I go to log in I don't have an option. I get stuck in a constant loop that tells me I must log in to the new Blogger.
Yet when I do it I get the same message again. Somehow I was able to log out of my Google account and access my Blogger dashboard (for now). Either way I'm hearing Wordpress or someone else calling my name.
If you're a regular reader here now would be a good time to subscribe to the RSS feed (or e-mail subscriptions) to be sure you don't miss any of the action in case I move to a new server/domain at casadeblundell.com overnight.
Anyone else having problems?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, some organizations are exploiting children victims’ issues without even carrying full deep investigations about these matters. They hear only one point of view and some of them are religiously oriented.

http://www.ezine-act-politics-business-and-love.com/refugees.html

Jonathan Blundell said...

FYI - Stranger in a Strange Land has moved:
casadeblundell.com/jonathan
Please be sure and update your bookmarks