Saturday, April 30, 2005

So I gave in

So I gave in. I got myself a blog. I've been fighting this for some time, and I don't really know why. Maybe it was because I hate fads -- even though I love being on the cutting edge of everything. Is it just me or is that really ironic?
And despite what it may look like, this is actually my first posting on this blog. All the earlier entries are simply postings of my old columns that people seem to want to continue to read.
Anyways, I'll start posting my weekly columns/random thoughts and maybe a podcast in the future.
I'm very intriguied by the whole podcast idea. If you haven't heard anything about it, check out podcast.net to find a listing of what's currently out there. I'm sure I'll jump on that bandwagon as soon as I can find enough content to post a weekly show (sounds like my dream of writing a book). There's so much I want to do -- and so little time and content.
Well, so there you have it. I'm live in the blog world.
Peace!
-stranger in a strange land

No comments: